TOEFL is the most popular examination, widely accepted all round the world as a passing documentation for employment and academic career.
Our TOEFL Preparation Intensive Course is designed to train our students to deal with the tasks and assignments of the test and, therefore, significantly raise their results at the examination.
Our teaching strategies are TOEFL test driven and aimed to introduce the students to the test framework and to shape their English language skills according to the challenges of the test assignments. It entails developing academic English skills in speaking, listening, writing and reading.
This course is designed for those who wants to:
- Achieve a good score on the internationally recognised TOEFL examination;
- Prepare for applying to the university program;
- Benefit from expert instruction and exclusive course materials, designed to enhance English language proficiency according to the demands of TOEFL examination;
- Enhance their CV and improve their chances for employability and professional success in the future;
- Receive English Certificate of Achievement documenting their language level and attendance at IATELS English.
The starting level of the English language proficiency required for the enrolment to the course is at least B1.
Duration of the course: two months, six hours per week
As it is known IELTS is a widely recognised test of English language proficiency for educational and professional purposes. The scores of IELTS test are especially important for those students who wish to go to university in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
IELTS preparation course is designed to equip our students with English skills and strategies, necessary for taking the IELTS exam and getting higher scores.
In this course we use the teaching materials and apply strategies aimed to develop skills of dealing with IELTS exam assignments and pass the exam successfully with the maximum satisfying results. Students practice reading, writing, listening and speaking in a way to be prepared for the examination properly.
The course is primarily useful for those who wishes to:
- Improve English skills and gain an internationally recognised English language qualification;
- Prepare to enter a university in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada;
- Apply for a work visa for a country which accepts an IELTS score as proof of the English language proficiency;
- Enhance their CV and improve their chances for academic and professional career.
The starting level of English required to be enrolled in the course is at least B1.
Course duration: two months, six hours per week