Business English Intermediate is the next step in exploring Business English and developing your skills in business communication.
Duration of the Course
72 academic hours* (3 months)
2 times a week, 1 lesson – 3 academic hours
Mode: online/ in person
Materials: Market Leader Intermediate 3rd edition, extra resources, self-made worksheets and handouts
Requirements: This course is suitable for Intermediate learners of English.
Before being placed in a course, you will be asked to take a test to determine your language level.
At the end of Business English Intermediate 1 course you will be able to:
– Understand authentic business articles and interviews with experts;
– Discuss a wide range of abstract and concrete topics (brands, travel, changes, finance and economy, advertising, company structure, success etc.)
– Introduce yourself and your company as well as build your professional networks;
– Make phone calls;
– Actively participate in business meetings and manage communication;
– Successfully negotiate;
– Take notes in a meeting;
– Describe trends (graphs, charts, diagrams);
– Prepare and deliver presentations;
– Improve business correspondence skills.
· Finance and economy