We offer a wide and flexible range of courses to meet educational and professional needs of our students. Whatever your age, your English level or your aims, you can find a suitable course here.
How do we teach English at IATELS?
- We apply a variety of teaching techniques because different students learn in different ways, moreover a variety of learning experience develops practical skills much more better.
- We offer students to work in pairs and in groups in order to expose them to different English speakers and, therefore, to make them feel more confident in using the language in the real-life situations.
- We use teaching materials created by our teachers and shaped to the learning needs of our students.
- We integrate technology into our courses to enhance communicative skills, critical thinking and digital literacy.
- We believe that learning a language is a creative process, therefore, we encourage our students to be creative and brave in finding learning solutions and shaping effective communicative strategies in English.
- We guide our students to high quality online content and digital resources to make the way straight to achieving their learning and professional aims.
- We expect our students to be active contributors to the learning process in order to achieve success together.
- Success of our students is our success, therefore, we are here to provide all support to bring you to your desired destination!
English Courses Overview
|Title of the Course||Duration of the Course||Amount of Hours per Week|
|General English Courses||
|General English Level A 1||2 months||8 hours per week|
|General English Level A 2||2 months||8 hours per week|
|General English Level B 1||2 months||8 hours per week|
|General English Level B 2||3 months||8 hours per week|
|General English Level C 1||3 months||8 hours per week|
|Business English Courses||
|Business Intensive||2 months||8 hours per week|
|Business Supplementary||4 months||4 hours per week|
|English for Business and Entrepreneurship||3 months||4 hours per week|
|Academic English Courses||
|English for Academic Purposes||3 months||4 hours per week|
|English for Science, Technology and Engineering||3 months||4 hours per week|
|Exam Preparation Courses||
|IELTS Preparation Course||2 months||6 hours per week|
|TOEFL Preparation Course||2 months||6 hours per week|
|English for Young Learners||
|English for Young Learners||9 months||4 hours per week|