English IATELS Academy was established in 2018 as international educational platform for providing educational support and services in English for different groups of learners worldwide.
English IATELS Academy works online providing English courses and programs for individual students, groups, business institutions, schools and universities.
With the headquarters in USA, Turkey and other countries, English IATELS Academy have extended its services to the students of different ages, cultural and educational backgrounds.
Our learners from Europe, Middle and Far Easts, American continents and Africa have been participating in our programs and courses, meeting our international English experts and trainers as well as communicating with their peers from other countries.
Our English experts work to create a space to facilitate and encourage English communication, creativity and self-confidence.
We also develop specialised courses according to the learning needs of our students, taking into account their ages, cultural and educational backgrounds.
Our experts design and implement creative educational projects for schools and institutions to enhance students’ English skills together with their creativity, cultural awareness, ICT skills, enhancing their self-confidence and communicative skills to learn and work in a multicultural group.
Our English Language Experts and Trainers
English IATELS Academy embraces highly professional English teachers, English language experts and trainers from different countries to assure high quality of teaching of English.
Our teachers and trainers are highly experienced in working with different groups of learners applying techniques and strategies of effective teaching and learning online.
Empowered with sufficient technical skills to teach English online and knowledge of psychology, our native and native-like English teachers work to encourage English communication and interaction in the online classes to make learning fun and really effective.
Our Courses and Programs
We offer a wide and flexible range of courses to meet educational and professional needs of our students.
Whatever their age, English level or aims, our experts can suggest a suitable course to meet our students’ learning needs.
Among the courses are:
- English Education A1 – A2 – B1 – B2 – C1 levels;
- Business English;
- Academic English;
- English for TOEFL / IELTS;
- English for Young Learners;
- English speaking courses;
- English writing;
- Technical English;
- Methods of Teaching English;
- English in Education;
- English and Science (Young learners and high school students);
- All About People (English Communication for young learners and high school students);
- Enhancing English Speaking Skills for Teaching (For English teachers), etc
How do We Teach English at IATELS?
- We apply a variety of teaching techniques because different students learn in different ways;
- We work to create different situations, tasks and assignments to assure different experiences to develop better practical skills of using English;
- We offer students to work in pairs and in groups in order to expose them to different English speakers and, therefore, to make them feel more confident in using the language in the real-life situations;
- We use teaching materials created by our teachers and shaped to the learning needs of our students;
- We integrate technology into our courses to enhance communicative skills, critical thinking and digital literacy;
- We believe that learning a language is a creative process, therefore, we encourage our students to be creative and brave in finding learning solutions and shaping effective communicative strategies in English;
- We guide our students to high quality online content and digital resources to make the way straight to achieving their learning and professional goals;
- We expect our students to be active contributors to the learning process in order to achieve success together;
- Success of our students is our success, therefore, we do our best to provide all necessary support to bring them to their desired destinations.
English Courses Overview
|Title of the Course||Duration of the Course||Amount of Hours per Week|
|General English Courses||
|General English Level A 1||2 / 3 months||9 / 6 hours per week|
|General English Level A 2||2 / 3 months||9 / 6 hours per week|
|General English Level B 1||2 / 3 months||9 / 6 hours per week|
|General English Level B 2||2 / 3 months||9 / 6 hours per week|
|General English Level C 1||2 / 3 months||9 / 6 hours per week|
|Business English Courses||
|Business Intensive||3 months||6 hours per week|
|Business Supplementary||4 months||4 hours per week|
|English for Business and Entrepreneurship||3 months||6 hours per week|
|Academic English Courses||
|English for Academic Purposes||3 months||6 hours per week|
|English for Science, Technology and Engineering||3 months||4 hours per week|
|Exam Preparation Courses||
|IELTS Preparation Course||3 months||6 hours per week|
|TOEFL Preparation Course||3 months||6 hours per week|
|English for Young Learners||
|English for Young Learners||9 months||4 hours per week|
- The duration of the courses and the amount of the hours provided in the table above are the standards which can be changed according to the learning needs of the students.
- Please check Our Catalogue for available programs and courses and contact our administration for a Placement Interview Online and registration.
The duration of the courses and the amount of the hours vary depending on the learning needs of the students.